Head Receptionist for The Kennels Members Club
- £23,920 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week to Include Evenings and Weekends
- 22 July 2022
First impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them
As Head Receptionist you will support the daily operation of the Reception department, ensuring that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome, setting the scene for their visit. You'll also supervise our team of Receptionists, supporting with their training, development and motivation.
The Kennels is the central clubhouse for all of the Estate's Sporting Members be it horseracing, golf, motor sport, aviation or Health Club enthusiasts. We also offer Social Membership for those looking for somewhere to relax and enjoy superb food in stylish surroundings.
What you’ll have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free uniforms and staff meals when on shift
For further information on Goodwood's clubhouse, please follow this link: The Kennels
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then please get in touch.
- Please view the Kennels Head Receptionist JD document (opens in a pop up)