- £18,773 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 32 hours per week
- 20 May 2022
A picture paints a thousands words and you'll be helping tell our stories
As our Images Archivist you'll become an integral part of our Brand Team, reporting into our Images Curator. Ranging from historical prints to transparencies and digital images you'll be cataloging our vast collection to enable easy discovery in both physical and digital formats.
You will take the lead in managing the preservation, development and interpretation of our extensive archive, selecting your top 50 images from each unique area to represent the very best moments of Goodwood.
The role will also involve commissioning fresh images throughout the year, liaising with and briefing photographers across our major events - The Members Meeting, Festival of Speed, Glorious Qatar Festival and the Goodwood Revival.
The Image Archivist will provide high quality services to our users in presenting and showcasing archived content, increasingly via digital delivery. The archivist will be experienced in using search skills and emerging analytic tools to enable the curation of digital assets, across multiple platforms.
A passion for photography is essential.
What you'll have:
- Organised and methodical with a fantastic eye for detail.
- A good team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written skills and use of English grammar and vocabulary.
- Passion for what you do
- A sense of fun!
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Annual performance share scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Please view the Images Archivist Job Description document