Maintenance Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- £32,000 per annum plus call-out allowance
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 24 June 2022
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Maintenance Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join our highly skilled Repairs & Maintenance team.
In this pivotal role and as a key member of the team, you'll be responsible for ensuring water compliance across the estate and will be on hand to carry out reactive repairs to the estates private water supply & building infrastructure, ensuring that all aspects of plumbing & heating on the Estate's wide portfolio of buildings are functioning efficiently and safely.
You’ll be a self-motivated tradesperson with a passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate a methodical and disciplined approach to all aspects of your work, with the flexibility to work outside of normal hours when required. You will have the opportunity and provided with the support to grow your knowledge and learn about a wide range of water & heating systems around or beautiful estate.
What you'll get:
We are offering a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn more from overtime and an on-call payments, plus many more excellent benefits including:
- Accredited training opportunities to broaden skill set
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
What you'll have:
- Experience in legionella control tasks and prevention as well as an all-round knowledge of hot & cold-water systems.
- Installation & maintenance knowledge of heating systems desirable
- Availability to be part of the on-call rota.
- NVQ level 3 in plumbing or equivalent is desirable
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click apply now!
- Please view the Plumbing Heating Engineer JD 2020 document