Farm Office Assistant
- £22,000 per annum plus benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 25 February 2022
This is a fixed-term contract until 30th September 2022
The Home Farm Office Assistant will be part of Home Farm and report to the Goodwood Farm Food & Event Catering Manager.
Goodwood is a quintessentially English estate, set in 12,000 acres of rolling West Sussex countryside. Rooted in our heritage, we deliver extraordinary and engaging experiences in modern and authentic ways. But what really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes Goodwood the unique place it is.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood to be ‘the home of exceptional experiences’.
The Real Thing Derring-Do Obsession for Perfection Sheer Love of Life
Always inspired by Goodwood’s heritage
Daring to surprise and delight
Striving to do things even better
Sharing our infectious enthusiasm
Purpose of the role
To provide an accurate and consistent admin service as required for the smooth running of this pivotal Home Farm Office and will be responsible to Goodwood Farm Food & Event Catering Manager.
- General office duties, including answering the phone, picking up voicemail messages and interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Processing orders received (phone, click and collect and email) using Excel
- Assist with taking milk orders, completing daily milk sheets and reporting milk requirements to the processing team
- Prepare delivery spreadsheets for drivers
- Generate invoices and delivery notes on Eureka software
- Purchase invoices, daily reporting and filing
- Assisting in shop where needed (may include some Saturdays)
- Placing orders with shop suppliers
Qualities you will possess
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Quick learner
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun!
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office package
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
- Please view the Farm Office Assistant document