Hospitality Operations Executive
- Depends on experience
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 9 February 2022
The event hospitality team offer a number of exciting opportunities for customers to experience the ultimate day out at our headline events from the comfort of our world-class hospitality enclosures.
The Hospitality Operations Executive is responsible for managing the hospitality booking systems and reporting functions to ensure accurate delivery of events and finances. You'll also be responsible for the data integrity of hospitality clients and ensure that all system users maintain data correctly.
You'll have experience of using multiple systems and will have a passion for excellent attention to detail. Knowledge and experience of working in the hospitality industry would be an advantage.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions.
- Discounted products and services from across the estate.
- Free gym and health club membership.
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package.
- Please view the Hospitality Operations Executive JD January 2022 document