Personal Assistant to The Duke of Richmond
- £19,890 per annum
- Part Time - 24 hours over 3 days (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- 2 February 2022
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to work in a busy fast-paced environment supporting The Duke of Richmond.
The main focus of this role involves managing The Duke of Richmond's correspondence, assisting with key projects, audio / copy typing, drafting responses and diary management.
You will be used to handling ever changing priorities with ease, liaising with clients, suppliers, family and staff members, building positive working relationships and proof reading presentations and speeches.
You will have strong administration experience and skills and be an advanced user of Microsoft Office. You will have an obsession for perfection and meticulous attention to detail. You will thrive on working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
If working somewhere truely unique interests you, we'd love to hear from you
What you’ll need:
- Proven relevant administrative & secretarial experience in a busy fast paced environment
- Experienced in managing multiple email inboxes
- Experience in dealing with high level interfaces internally and externally including VIPs and VVIPs
- Excellent written and typing skills, including letter writing, report writing and presentation of information
- PC skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Please view the Personal Assistant to The Duke of Richmond January 2022 document