- Full Time
- 18 February 2022
This is a rare opportunity to join the costume department for the Goodwood Actors Guild (GAG) which has over 400 people on the books including actors, singers, dancers, magicians and impressionists. The costume department is home to more than 12,000 items and is lovingly cared for by the Theatrics team.
We are looking for a Theatrics Manager to ensure the successful management of GAG from sourcing and auditioning to casting roles throughout the year. You'll need to be able to articulate your creative vision in order to bring productions to life as you'll be heavily involved in establishing theatrical scenarios for the Revival and will need to make sure that the content fits appropriately with the theme of the event.
In addition, you'll oversee the Wardrobe department and provide support, guidance and direction as required.
You'll ideally have previous experience of working with stage and theatre productions and an understanding of 40s - 60s British history is desirable.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Theatrics Manager JD January 2022 document