- £ 10.00 per hour plus benefits
- Part Time - The successful applicant will be required to work 4 hours every morning, Monday to Friday.
- 9 March 2022
You make our house a home
Working at Goodwood House for The Duke and Duchess of Richmond, we are looking for a housekeeper to ensure all areas of the private house and guest rooms are clean, tidy and maintained to a high standard.
This busy role is a rare opportunity to join a small, close knit team, in an established, friendly and active household. It is important that you're able to anticipate the family’s requirements, working collaboratively and harmoniously as part of the team.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood.
- To ensure the house and guest rooms are clean and tidy including tasks such as replacing bed linen, bathroom towels, replenishing used amenities, deep cleaning and vacuuming as required
- To act upon guest requests and special requirements where necessary
Qualities you will possess
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Take responsibility for yourself
- A sense of fun!
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working in a housekeeping role would be great
- You'll need to be flexible and able to work longer hours, including weekends and bank holidays when required
- Experience of laundry would be advantageous but not essential
- Be a team player with enthusiasm
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation is an essential requirement
- Due to our rural location, you'll need your own reliable transport
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan
Please note extensive security checks are required, due to the nature of this position.
- Please view the JD Domestic Job Description document (opens in a pop up)