Ticket Office Event Planner
- £26,200 per annum
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 5 December 2021
We are looking for a motivated and collaborative individual to join our Ticket Office Operations Team.
The Ticket Office Event Planner will be responsible for planning and executing tasks relating to Access Control and Visitor Information over our major events (including horseracing and motorsport).
You'll be responsible for the timely opening of the gates, the seamless ingress and egress of all visitors and the customer experience at the visitor information points on the event site.
Out of the event season you will work with the wider team to support the build of products on our ticketing system.
What you'll have:
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of people at all levels, including staff and customers.
- Able to adapt your style of communication to suit different environments and situations
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise an extensive workload
- A willingness to get involved with the practical and operational side of running each event
- Enthusiastic and with a relentless energy to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- Please view the Ticket Office Event Planner JD November 2021 document