Motorsport Content Planner
- Competitive - depending on experience
- Full Time
- 4 December 2021
Do you have a life-affirming passion for motorsport? How would you like to become a key part of our flagship motorsport events?
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests.
To do this, we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, preparing for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
We are currently looking for a Motorsport Content Planner. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting teams at Goodwood and you will have a significant impact on its most well-known motorsport events.
In this crucial role, you'll be responsible for the creation, planning, coordination, implementation and delivery of the vehicular content that makes up Goodwood's motorsport events, in accordance with each event brief and budget.
What you will have:
- A broad general knowledge and fundamental interest in all things motoring and the motor sport industry, both past and present
- Strong administration experience with great attention to detail
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- Some experience of project management and implementation
- Areas of specialist interest and knowledge relating to motoring/motorsport
- Previous experience in planning would be an advantage, but isn't essential.
What you will get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Motorsport Content Planner JD October 2021 document (opens in a pop up)