Management Accountant - Hotel
- £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 6 November 2021
Management Accountant – Goodwood Hotel
Do you know your VLOOKUPs from your SUMIFs?
We are looking for an experienced or part qualified Management Accountant to take responsibility for the Goodwood Hotel’s Accounts including management reporting, reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting.
We are always keen to set you up for success, and will happily help you complete your studies.
Stuck in a previous study agreement and want to move on, we’ll help you pay down any arrears, as we want to clear any obstacles towards a new career at Goodwood.
Working collaboratively with the Hotel General Manager, you will act as a key sounding board in terms of decision making and giving a clear picture of the financial position. You will ensure all balance sheets and Capital Expenditure are completed, whilst taking the lead in weekly PBT forecasting sessions.
You'll enjoy assisting Department Managers with their financial operations in a true partnering capacity, comfortably challenging where necessary, using your excellent communication skills to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial personnel.
Passion for what you do is paramount as we believe in you, to do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
What you'll have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or studying towards one
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF & IF Statements
- Up to date knowledge of UK General Accounting policies
- Strong previous experience, preferably in a relevant industry
- A methodical approach, with strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- A sense of fun!
What you’ll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Please view the Hotel Management Accountant E H 2021 document (opens in a pop up)