Retail Operations Manager
- £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 27 October 2021
Do you have a passion for fashion?
In this key position, we are looking for someone with significant retail experience to maximise sales across Goodwood’s onsite outlets and Event pop up stores. Along with a natural affinity with the consumer you will have a strong commercial approach, to optimise customer behaviour.
Thinking outside of the box you will work closely with our E-Commerce Manager to grow our audience and online sales, whilst ensuring stock is well managed and forecasted to cope with demand.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as you support our team of Retail Advisors, both in-house and on event.
Our customers sit at the heart of everything we do and by utilising key insights you will help create the very best retail experiences within our space.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to help deliver luxury shopping events, which exceed customer expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Commercially minded
- Proactive, structured and highly organised
- Passionate about the customer experience
- At least three years retail management experience
- Energy and enthusiasm for what you do
- Excellent visual merchandising skills
- Good knowledge of retail systems and Microsoft packages
- Full clean driving licence and own or reliable transport
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Retail Ops Manager JD document