Social Events Coordinator
- £22,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 27 October 2021
Social Events Coordinator
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them!
It is an exciting time to join our fast-paced Social Events team at Goodwood. You will play an integral part in inviting the Chairman’s personal guests to all his key events, helping showcase our points of difference in truly unique ways.
You’ll be process driven, responsible for updating our CRM system, producing seating plans for event dinners/parties, monitoring replies and ensuring all ticketing arrangements are in order.
You will represent the Chairman in all interactions with our internal management team, customers and his personal guests; acting as an ambassador for the Goodwood brand at all times.
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your impeccable attention to detail and administration ability. You will have a passion for detail and be comfortable dealing with high volumes of work, ever changing priorities and be a superstar at planning and organising your workload.
This rewarding role will provide a unique opportunity for you to thrive as part of our Executive Office, who pride themselves on delivering a proactive, high standard and professional customer experience.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with VIPs, family, suppliers and staff using your active listening and excellent communication skills and natural approach.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven relevant administrative / secretarial experience within a busy environment
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in dealing with high level interfaces including VIPs and VVIPs
- Experience in anticipating senior stakeholder requests and proactive responses
- Must be able to work on weekends, Bank Holidays and evenings in line with the events calendar
- Previous experience or a passion for event planning is desirable.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Social Events Coordinator Job Description External document