Junior Estate Planner
- £21,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including some evenings and weekends
- 28 July 2021
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months from August 2021.
This is a new role, supporting the Event Planners in the day-to-day organising and planning of events across the Goodwood Estate. Experience within events is not essential, as this role is an entry level position, giving the right candidate an exciting opportunity to develop their career within Event Planning.
You will be assisting in the organising of short lead events, such as meetings, private & social events, as well as intimate weddings across the estate, booking internal meeting space, communicating the event details effectively & efficiently with the operational teams, assisting with event stationary (table plans, place cards etc.) as well as assisting with initial wedding & social enquiries.
What do you need to be successful?
- IT literate and systems orientated
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good organisational & administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work in a team and use own initiative
- Please view the Junior Event Planner July 2021 document (opens in a pop up)