Event General Manager (Goodwood Revival)
- Full Time
- 18 July 2021
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Goodwood to manage the delivery of the Goodwood Revival Meeting from outset to completion through a combination of commercial acumen, careful planning, operational event experience, creative thought and relentless drive.
You'll maximise the event's potential at all times in accordance with the Goodwood brand and business values whilst creating a positive culture for your people.
You'll also work with the Motorsport Director to build a sustainable strategy for the future of the event, developing its editorial creativity, customer experience and profit growth in equal measure.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working creatively with set dressing and theming
- Proven experience of working with the statutory and safety requirements of large-scale events and working with Local Councils
- Proven experience of working within outdoor event operational planning and delivery at a management level
- Proven experience of working with marketing, PR, ticketing and commercial functions to deliver commercial success
A competitive package, which will include:
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package.
- Please view the Revival General Manager JD June 2021 document (opens in a pop up)