- £ 18,928.00 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 3 November 2021
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to help keep Goodwood Farmer Butcher Chef Kitchen and equipment clean and tidy. Our Kitchen Porters are essential members of our team and are key to the delivery of our first-class service to guests.
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Certificates in Food Hygiene, COSHH, Manual Handling and some training in Health and Safety would be desirable but is not essential as training can be given.
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the Kitchen Porter Job Description May 2021 document (opens in a pop up)