Gardener for Goodwood Estate
- £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 29 June 2021
Are you looking to work in the great outdoors, within stunning surroundings?
Look no further. Picture yourself as part of the Goodwood Estate Gardens team, responsible for the Estate Gardens and other beautiful areas, ensuring the Estate always looks its very best.
This role is so much more than green grass (although this is of course very important too!).
You will be hands on, with tasks including mowing, weeding, strimming, hedge cutting, and general grounds keeping and garden maintenance.
You will embrace our values of daring to be different and challenging ourselves to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers whilst embracing the history, heritage and authenticity of the Estate.
What do you need to be successful?
- A strong interest in gardening and experience in this area is essential, qualifications would be an advantage
- Plant identification skills, with good plant, vegetable and herb knowledge
- Full driving licence essential, as travel will be required across the Estate
- You'll be a great team player, with a willingness to learn
- You'll be positive with a 'can do' attitude and possess great attention to detail
What will you get?
- Horseracing and motorsport event tickets
- Free gym/health club membership
- Estate discounts
- Health cash plan covering a range of medical costs
We are looking for two Gardeners to join the team, one permanently and the other to cover a period of maternity leave until April 2022. The roles are full time (40 hours per week) with a weekend rota during the summer months. Flexibility in working hours is required, especially during the Event season.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please get in contact with us.
- Please view the Gardener Job Description May 2021 document