Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst
- £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- 5 May 2021
We are looking for someone to join the team to resolve support tickets relating to hardware and software used by the 450 users around the Goodwood Estate.
Based at the world famous motor circuit, you'll be a font of knowledge for hardware and software problems, patiently and efficiently helping people from across the Estate with a variety of IT issues. We've successfully established an internal helpdesk service who are the 'go to' team when you are having technology problems.
This is a great role for someone who may be in an IT role at the moment, with a desire to learn and a passion to pursue a career in IT. If you are interested, please get in touch.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment
- Ability to apply knowledge in a structured approach
- Great customer service skills, a desire to achieve and a sense of humour
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside. Having your own reliable transport is a must.
- Please view the Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst document (opens in a pop up)