People & Development (HR) Coordinator
- £21,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 12 April 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a People & Development Coordinator to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly and sociable team who thrive on high standards of customer service and enjoy a fun and fast-paced working environment.
Based in the beautiful surroundings of Goodwood House, you'll play a key role in the team, providing comprehensive administrative support for the team and also getting involved in the day-to-day HR activities that take place. As the first point of contact for our internal and external customers, you'll ensure the office is always welcoming.
You'll be process-driven and have fantastic attention to detail and, as well as the general daily duties, you'll also be able to get stuck in to lots of exciting projects and make a real positive impact on the employee journey. This is a perfect role for someone wanting to pursue a career in HR as you'll get exposure to lots of different activities and will be working with a team that is keen to support you and your progression.
What you'll have:
- You'll be friendly and approachable with a great sense of humour
- You'll be confident with the ability to build great relationships
- Administration experience in a fast paced, changing environment is a must
- Previous experience of using databases/systems essential
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- An eager eye for detail is imperative as is the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload
What you'll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- A beautifully unique environment
- Please view the People Development Coordinator JD March 2021 document (opens in a pop up)