- Depends on experience
- Part Time - 24 hours per week
- 14 April 2021
At Goodwood, we celebrate a 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting in 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood's success.
Working with Goodwood's in-house legal team, you will support the management of the contractual and legal function across the Group, drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements and T&Cs in order to maximise financial and operational performance and identifying and mitigating the Group's contractual risk.
We offer a competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus a wide range of benefits and annual bonus.
What do you need to be successful?
- Proven and highly developed contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience in contract management
- A legal qualification (ILEX/LPC) or equivalent
- Superb communication
- Please view the Legal Associate Job Description document (opens in a pop up)