Casual Security Officers
- £ 9.40 per hour plus holiday pay
- Part Time - Various shifts available to include weekends and nights
Picture yourself as part of our super efficient Security team.
We are looking for Casual Security Officers who will help ensure our guests and teams are safe and secure to enjoy every moment here at Goodwood; whether they are attending one of our events, staying at the hotel or working here day-to-day.
We have a great team providing 24 hour security across the estate and we are looking to increase our pool of casual Security Officers to support them. You'll be required on an 'as and when' basis and will primarily be supporting with security operations at our events (large and small) throughout the year. In addition, there are likely to be further opportunities for guarding and other security operations as the estate reopens for business.
If you are reliable, friendly, professional and trustworthy and would love the opportunity to protect the people, property and brand that is Goodwood, please get in touch.
- Experience in a Security related role
- Experience of working at large public events
- A current SIA Licence - Door supervisor is essential
- You'll hold a valid driving licence
- CCTV operator licence and First Aid and Work Certificate are desirable but not essential
- A working knowledge of fire and intruder alarm systems is also desirable but not essential.
- Please view the Casual Security Officer JD document