Finance Business Partner
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday
- 3 March 2021
Goodwood, a beautiful and unique estate in West Sussex, is famous for delivering extraordinary experiences for the c.1 million people who visit each year. The 600 strong team working here are key to its success.
A fantastic opportunity now awaits an enthusiastic and experienced Finance Business Partner to join the Event Finance Team. You will support the Finance Director and be responsible for ensuring the production of month end accounts, regular forecasting and annual budgeting. This role will involve working side by side with General Managers to review business performance regularly
You will produce accurate and timely forecasts and month end accounts for your designated business areas. Work with managers to review performance and closely monitor cost control against budget and forecast. Assist managers with the financial running of their departments in a true partnering capacity
Passion for what you do is paramount! You will also need proven relevant experience and will be either a qualified accountant or studying towards CIMA or ACCA. You will have current knowledge of UK general accounting policies and a good understanding of VAT. Strong communication skills are essential, as you must be able to develop strong relationships across the business to be able to influence and support commercial decision making.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
· Strong previous experience in a commercial environment
· Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
· Confident to challenge at all levels of the business where appropriate.
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
· Able to identify and deliver control and process improvements.
· Ideally have experience from Event / Racecourse industry
· Real commitment to quality.
· Drive and ambition (this role takes energy).
- Please view the Finance Business Partner Job Description 2021 document (opens in a pop up)