Deputy Repairs and Maintenance Manager (Let Portfolio)
- £40,000 per annum
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 24 February 2020
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2020?
We are looking for a Deputy Repairs and Maintenance Manager to join The Goodwood Estate.
In this pivotal role you’ll be responsible for delivering a first-class customer focussed Facilities Management service to our commercial and residential let portfolio.
You’ll manage and seek to continuously improve the planned preventative maintenance programmes and day to day activities of in-house trades and contractors to the highest standards. You’ll also be involved in a broad range of other exciting projects.
Outstanding communication skills are required to build lasting relationships internally and externally for the successful delivery of our plan at both a strategic and tactical level.
This role requires drive, confidence, passion and strong negotiation / influencing skills.
What you’ll need:
- Exemplary customer service
- Facilities Management experience, ideally on an estate
- People management skills
- Strong financial awareness and business acumen
- Membership of appropriate professional association e.g. IWFM (Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management)
- Ideally, higher education qualification in relevant subject
- Property maintenance experience
What you’ll get:
- Free gym membership and access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months
- Access to a Health Cash Plan after 6 months
Do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
Click ‘apply now’!
- Please view the Deputy R&M MGR (Let Portfolio) document