- £24,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 24 June 2022
It is a great time to join our Security Team at Goodwood, as the excitement builds for our 2022 Season. You will play a vital role in helping ensure our guests and teams are safe and secure to enjoy every WOW moment here at Goodwood; whether they are attending one of our events, staying at the hotel or working here day-to-day.
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests, at our Events, including Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival, Goodwoof & Qatar Goodwood Festival - the highlight of our fabulous Horse Racing season.
We have a great team providing 24 hour security across the estate, why not use your skills and expertise to become part of a truly unique Estate, stretching across 12,000 acres of the beautiful South Downs National Park.
This is a permanent full-time role of 48 hours, worked over 2 days, 2 nights and 4 shifts off.
What you'll have:
- Experience in a Security related role
- An SIA Licence - Door supervisor and First Aid at Work certificate is essential
- A valid driving licence
- Be capable of driving a 4 x 4 both on and off road, at day and night
What you’ll get:
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
Please note due to the nature of this position extensive security checks are required.
Click the green button to apply.
- Please view the Security Officer JD document (opens in a pop up)