Golf Operations Assistant (Fixed Term)
- £ 18,449.60 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - April - October, 40 hours per week
- 21 February 2020
We are looking to recruit an Operations Assistant to join the Golf at Goodwood team.
You'll assist with the daily running of the outdoor golf operations across our two beautiful golf courses, ensuring all golf services and areas are of an exceptional standard and are presented in accordance with our SOPs.
You'll be passionate about providing an unparalleled customer experience, anticipating guest needs and exceeding expectations, whilst promoting and upselling our services and products to members and guests. You'll also be a team player, a natural at building and maintaining strong working relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading and innovative golf business.
For more information on our outstanding Golf facilities, please follow this link: Golf at Goodwood
What you need to be successful:
- An understanding and passion for golf and golfing competitions is essential
- Great customer service skills
- A knowledge and understanding of the services provided by Golf At Goodwood would be advantageous
Reliable transport is essential due to the rural location of Goodwood.
What you will get:
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package including weekly chair massages & exercise classes
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
This is a full time fixed term contract of 40 hours per week, running from 1st April 31st October.
If you'd like to work somewhere completely unique in the world, click apply now!
- Please view the Golf Operations Assistant JD document