Racecourse Receptionist (Fixed Term)
- £18,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 19 February 2020
Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave
- Outstanding views of the South Downs...
- World Class Horse Racing...
- No two days the same...
These are three things you'll be guaranteed to get working at the beautiful Goodwood Racecourse.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our close-knit team, where you'll have fun whilst going the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience for our visitors.
You'll be the first point of contact for all visitors to the Racecourse and be able to provide a high touch experience both in person and on the telephone. You'll be a natural at ensuring guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome, setting the scene for their visit. You'll also be on hand to provide admin support for all of the Racecourse departments.
We're madly passionate that everything we do is 'glorious' and you'll be a key member of the team to help us do just that. Everybody mucks in because we love what we do!
What will you get?
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to earn an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
What will you have?
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- You'll be a real people person, who is also able to thrive working independently
- A professional and proactive attitude, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A sense of fun!
A bit about us:
Goodwood Racecourse, renowned as being one of the most beautiful racecourses in the world, is home to the Qatar Goodwood Festival, affectionately known as 'Glorious Goodwood'. This flagship event forms one of the highlights of the summer social season and attracts over 100,000 visitors each year. Set high on the South Downs, the Racecourse is part of the Goodwood Estate which attracts over several hundred thousand visitors a year to its diverse range of sporting events.
There are 19 thrilling days of racing & entertainment each year that you'll get to be a part of. Outside of the dates, you'll primarily work Monday to Friday.
Click the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the Goodwood Racecourse Receptionist JD document