Motorsport Junior Event Planner (Staffing and Resource)
- £20,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 23 February 2020
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our events. Picture yourself at the heart of our thrilling headline motorsport events - Members Meeting, Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Event Planner has arisen to assist the fun and passionate events team who are responsible for the build up and break down of these spectacular events.
In this high-octane role, you’ll be responsible for the administration and planning of staffing and resource at the Goodwood Events. This will include recruiting, vetting and managing casual staff and volunteers, with the aim of continuously growing our teams. You'll also prepare, manage and collate all event material for casuals, volunteers and team managers to assist with their event experience, as well as ensuring the smooth running of Staff HQ and Staff Welfare on event.
As a real people person, you'll help create a positive people culture to assist with the delivery and vision of “One Goodwood. You'll also have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and be flexible to support the team so they can work at optimum speed and efficiency during the Event Season.
This role is both operational and administrative and requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the Event season. Please note that some weekend and evening working will be involved.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience of working in a busy administration based role
- Excellent organisational abilities and great IT skills (particularly Microsoft Office)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Positive and friendly with a can-do attitude with confidence communicating with others
- Resilience to work across a busy and demanding season and a great sense of fun
- Experience of working in the events industry would be an advantage but not essential
Due to our rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.
What you'll get in return:
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- A beautifully unique environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Junior Event Planner (Staffing & Resource) document