Sales Team Leader (Meetings & Events)
- £28,000 to £32,000 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 26 February 2020
Picture yourself as our Meetings & Events Sales Team Leader, where you'll be joining our fantastic Estate Sales team. You'll be responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the team on a day to day basis and will help create a motivating environment. You'll work to strengthen and build the business by overseeing all incoming sales enquiries and leading the team with a passion to deliver exceptional results and exceed targets.
In this exciting role, no two days will be the same. One day you could find yourself booking an intimate meeting for 10, the next you could be selling space for 30 guests who'll be using our classic Landrover 4x4s & finishing their experience with a grand dinner in Goodwood House, followed by an overnight stay at the Hotel.
Through the development of the Sales team, you'll help ensure all guests receive a consistently high standard of service throughout the booking process, and will work collaboratively with the Sales & Revenue Manager to ensure that selling strategies are in place and kept updated in line with the business needs.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Experience in a sales environment
- Good organisational & administration skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A team player
- Be organised, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Knowledge of Delphi is desirable along with experience in call handling and diary management
What you’ll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
If this sounds like the role for you, click 'apply' now.
- Please view the Sales Team Leader JD document