Live In Homemaker/Housekeeper
- £ 27,500.00 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 14 February 2020
Permanent, full time role, with excellent benefits, including a separate apartment in beautiful surroundings.
We are looking for a warm-hearted, caring live-in homemaker/housekeeper to assist an elderly mobile lady. You must have a good sense of humour, be positive, friendly, and responsible in all homemaking duties.
You will have primary responsibility for cooking, cleaning, laundry and ensuring that a welcoming environment is created for all House guests and visitors. You will have help and support from a close knit House team.
We need someone with a caring attitude towards children and animals and who is a country lover and car owner.
You will live on-site in an apartment within a modernised house, in a stunning location. You really won’t beat the views overlooking the South Downs!
There is easy access to local art, music, Cathedral, theatre, motorsport and horseracing.
Hours include most weekends and occassional split shifts, with 2 days off each week.
What you’ll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- A high standard of accommodation with a separate entrance and stunning views and only 10 minutes from Chichester
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
If you’re self-motivated with extremely high standards and previous experience in a similar role, we’d love to hear from you.
- Please view the LiveinHousekeeper document