- £ 7.83 to £ 8.21 per hour - plus holiday pay
- Part Time
- Do you love being in the kitchen?
- Are you looking for some extra hours or the flexibility a casual role can offer?
We are looking for a casual Kitchen Porter to join Tim, our Meetings & Events Head Chef, at the 4* Goodwood Hotel.
Our casual roles are a great choice for those looking for flexible work that fits around existing work commitments, college and university studies or summer holidays.
You'll help to keep the kitchen running smoothly and take real pride in keeping it a safe place to work and sparklingly clean. You'll be washing pots, prepping veg and driving golf buggies to transport food and equipment. You'll have the chance to work with different teams, with lots of training, free uniform and staff meals when on shift.
What you'll get:
- Holiday pay and key uniform items
- Free meals whilst on duty (hours permitting) and free car parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude
Experience is not essential as training will be provided, a true passion for your work is what we value the most.
Please click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Kitchen Porter Job Description document