Part Time Receptionist / Front of House Assistant for Goodwood Health Club
- £14,144 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 32 hours per week, worked over 4 days, including every other weekend
- 9 March 2020
- Can you see yourself as the welcoming face of the Goodwood Health Club?
- Would you like part time hours, and excellent benefits including free health club membership?
This will include meeting and greeting members, taking bookings, and answering calls. You will be carrying out gym inductions, and making sure that the club facilities and equipment are always clean and in tip top condition. You'll be part of a brilliant team, who love to go cycling or running for charity.
What will you get?
- Horseracing and motorsport event tickets
- Free gym/health club membership
- Amazing staff social events
- Estate discounts
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Corporate discounts with a number of leading businesses in the area
- Health cash plan covering a range of medical costs
- You'll also receive key items of uniform and free staff meals on shift
- You'll be a friendly, customer service superstar
- You'll take pride in keeping the Health Club sparklingly clean and working at it's best
- Previous experience of working in the Health and Fitness industry would be an advantage, but training will be provided
Based at the 4* Goodwood Hotel, this contract is for 32 hours per week, worked four days out of seven.
Early shifts are from 5.45am to 2.15pm. Late shifts are from 2.15pm to 10.15pm. This includes weekends.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
- Please view the Health Club Receptionist / Front of House document