Membership Executive - Golf at Goodwood
- £12,242 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Part Time - 24 hours per week
- 23 January 2020
Can’t catch a break?
Putt that behind you!
Come and join our Golf Membership team for a new challenge.
We are looking for a Golf Membership Executive on a fixed term basis to cover a period of maternity leave.
In this fast-paced role, you’ll work closely with the Membership Manager to contribute to a successful member retention and acquisition strategy, ensuring a first-class customer journey throughout the membership process.
Your infectious enthusiasm will naturally mean you can develop strong relationships with our internal teams, key contacts and of course our members. You’ll be a whizz using IT systems and Microsoft Office, ensuring our membership database is accurate and up to date, and will feel at ease providing a comprehensive administration support for the team.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Outstanding customer skills and ability to show case the golf club in order to sell memberships;
- High levels of confidentiality
- Able to manage your time and juggle conflicting priorities
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Golf or similar system would be advantageous as would an interest in the golf industry
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly chair massages, & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
This is a part time, fixed term position for up to 10 months. Hours are 24 per week, worked between Tuesday – Friday.
If you'd like to work somewhere completely unique in the world, click ‘apply’ now!
- Please view the Golf Membership Executive document