Maintenance Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- £ 28,000.00 to £33,000 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 19 February 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Maintenance Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join our highly skilled Repairs & Maintenance team.
In this pivotal role and as a key member of the team, you'll be on hand to carry out reactive repairs to the estates private water supply & building infrastructure, ensuring that all aspects of plumbing on the Estate's wide portfolio of buildings are functioning efficiently and safely. You'll also be involved in planned preventative maintenance and refurbishment work and projects.
You’ll be a self-motivated tradesperson with a passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate a methodical and disciplined approach to all aspects of your work, with the flexibility to work outside of normal hours when required.
What you'll get:
We are offering a competitive remuneration package of £33k (depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn more from overtime and an on-call payments, plus many more excellent benefits including:
- Paid overtime
- Accredited training opportunities to broaden skill set
- A company pension with employer contributions
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Free gym & health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
What you'll have:
- You'll be a gas-safe and OFTEC registered plumber/heating engineer
- Experience in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Water (both domestic and commercial)
- Substantial experience in commercial plumbing
- An NVQ level 3 in plumbing or equivalent and “Part P” qualified would be a bonus
- Availability to be on-call one week in three
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click apply now!
- Please view the Plumbing & Heating Engineer JD document