- £19,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 19 January 2020
Would you like to help us create 'wow' moments for our customers?
Picture yourself as a Reservations Executive at The Goodwood Hotel, set in the stunning Sussex countryside. You'll join a sociable team who ensure that from the very beginning our customers know that they are welcome, feel that they are listened to, and are confident that we can make their time here special and memorable.
You'll play a key role in our customers journey, being the first point of contact for many visitors to Goodwood, providing an excellent opportunity to wow our customers and convert enquiries to bookings.
This role will involve booking and allocating 91 bedrooms, ensuring accuracy and professionalism throughout. You'll handle and convert all reservation enquiries and deliver an outstanding customer journey throughout the process. You'll also actively up-sell and cross-sell the products and facilities across the estate, namely golf, beauty treatments, driving & flying experiences and the amazing restaurants.
You'll be a real people person, working closely with the Estate Sales team, Front Desk and the Operational teams, developing strong relationships to ensure all booking details are handed over in a clear and concise manner.
This is a full time, permanent role.
What you'll have:
- Relevant experience working in a hospitality or service industry with previous experience in a sales environment
- A passion for delivering great customer experience is essential
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of Protel or Delphi is desirable but not essential
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Reservations Executive JD document