- £17,680 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time - 5 days over 7. Early shifts: 7.30am to 3.30pm or late shifts: 3.30pm to 11pm
- Do you love being in the kitchen?
- Do you like things exceptionally clean?
- Fancy working somewhere which offers completely unique benefits?
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join Tim, our Meetings & Events Head Chef, at the 4* Goodwood Hotel.
You'll help to keep the kitchen running smoothly and take real pride in keeping it a safe place to work and sparklingly clean. You'll be washing pots, prepping veg and driving golf buggies to transport food and equipment. You'll have the chance to work with different teams, with lots of training, free uniform and staff meals when on shift.
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym/Health Club membership
- A health cash plan to redeem optical, dental and other medical costs
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude
Please click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Kitchen Porter Job Description document