Social Media Editor
- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- 15 January 2020
Are you a true creative? A digital native? A social media whizz?
If this sounds like you, picture yourself as our hands-on Social Media Editor, responsible for engaging with the Goodwood social community and for managing the social media platforms for the Goodwood Estate.
In this new and exciting role, you’ll be creating core organic content as well as paid for social marketing. You’ll support the Editor to create a content plan and strategy to tell all the amazing stories of Goodwood.
This role will support the entire marketing team - an alliance of three business areas, which includes Motorsport, Sport and Entertaining & Hospitality. You’ll therefore need to be an agile worker, able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
We are looking for someone bursting with creative ideas and a keen eye for aesthetics, as well as excellent attention to detail and an innate understanding of what works on the various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Trip Advisor and Snapshot.
This role is either Part or Full time and can be flexible in agreement with the candidate.
What you’ll need:
- Ideally a Marketing/PR/Social Media or Digital Marketing qualification or undergraduate study
- Experience of social media strategy, KPIs and goals to increase a digital audience and engagement
- A keen interest and ongoing awareness of trends across social media, digital publishing, and online video
- An understanding of the influencer markets
- Some experience of video creation and editing would be beneficial
- An excellent communicator with ability to write engagingly for a variety of audiences
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly chair massages, yoga sessions & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to make a difference
This is your opportunity to do what you do best, in a totally unique and exciting environment. Click ‘apply’ now!
- Please view the Social Media Editor JD document