Goodwood Culinary Academy - Trainee Chefs Wanted!
- £ 6.50 per hour - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
Inspiring the next generation of Chef’s
We are excited to open up our application process for the class of 2020 - Culinary Academy at Goodwood.
Are you passionate about food, creative, ambitious with a readiness to join a super unique programme, which will provide an industry recognised qualification and a friendly door into this great industry?
We now have 4 – 6 spaces available for a May – June start!
We are fully open to applications from any level, direct from School, wishing to complete a Level 2 or a College leaver wishing to progress through Level 3 / 4 and obtain the essential Kitchen experience to give you a springboard into your career.
The world-renowned Goodwood Estate offers true variety over an invigorating 2-year apprenticeship, encompassing time at our Organic Farm, Butchery, Court Yard Dairy and not forgetting time in our diverse Kitchens, each with its own identity.
You’ll learn first-hand from Darron, our Executive Head Chef, John the Master Butcher, Bruce the Cheese-maker, Conor at our own organic farm and a brigade of over 50 Chefs.
You’ll also gain un-rivalled experiences like no other organisation can offer, including behind the scenes access to our world-famous events and exclusive masterclasses.
Upon graduation, there is the potential of further developing our future food story with a role in one of our high-quality restaurants on our 12,000 acre Estate.
Your potential is limitless.
Here are a few extras you’ll get along the way:
- Extensive training and development
- Highly competitive hourly rate, as we believe in investing in your future
- A certified qualification upon completion of the programme
- Experience in all food and beverage outlets across the estate
- Free event tickets (Festival of Speed, Revival, Horseracing)
- Gym membership & a highly competitive wellness package
- Live-in accommodation if required
- Chef starter kit including knives and uniform + staff meals whilst on shift
Click 'apply' now!
Please note, during this time we are not able to respond to applications but we still very much want to hear from you! We will ensure you are updated upon our return to work in the near future.