Goodwood Culinary Academy - Trainee Chefs Wanted!
- £ 6.50 per hour - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
Inspiring the next generation of Chef’s
We are excited to open up our application process for the class of 2020 - Culinary Academy at Goodwood.
Are you passionate about food, creative, ambitious with a readiness to join a super unique programme, which will provide an industry recognised qualification and a friendly door into this great industry?
We now have 4 – 6 spaces available for a May – June start!
We are fully open to applications from any level, direct from School, wishing to complete a Level 2 or a College leaver wishing to progress through Level 3 / 4 and obtain the essential Kitchen experience to give you a springboard into your career.
The world-renowned Goodwood Estate offers true variety over an invigorating 2-year apprenticeship, encompassing time at our Organic Farm, Butchery, Court Yard Dairy and not forgetting time in our diverse Kitchens, each with its own identity.
You’ll learn first-hand from Darron, our Executive Head Chef, John the Master Butcher, Bruce the Cheese-maker, Conor at our own organic farm and a brigade of over 50 Chefs.
You’ll also gain un-rivalled experiences like no other organisation can offer, including behind the scenes access to our world-famous events and exclusive masterclasses.
Upon graduation, there is the potential of further developing our future food story with a role in one of our high-quality restaurants on our 12,000 acre Estate.
Your potential is limitless.
Here are a few extras you’ll get along the way:
- Extensive training and development
- Highly competitive hourly rate, as we believe in investing in your future
- A certified qualification upon completion of the programme
- Experience in all food and beverage outlets across the estate
- Free event tickets (Festival of Speed, Revival, Horseracing)
- Gym membership & a highly competitive wellness package
- Live-in accommodation if required
- Chef starter kit including knives and uniform + staff meals whilst on shift
Click 'apply' now!