Assistant Spa Manager - Goodwood Hotel
- £24,000 per annum - plus commission and excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 30 December 2019
Picture yourself as Assistant Spa Manager at the beautiful Goodwood Estate, where you’ll oversee the day to day operations of the Waterbeach Spa.
As a natural leader, you’ll inspire and motivate the entire SPA team, creating a culture of care and service excellence, whilst motivating your team to meet their treatment and retail targets. You’ll create and deliver a high touch customer experience, anticipating customer needs and providing a service that surprises and delights.
In this key role, you’ll be responsible for effective treatment schedules to achieve occupancy and utilisation KPIs, whilst ensuring staffing levels and rota’s are set accordingly. You’ll be able to produce accurate monthly revenue forecast figures & implement and maintain cost control measures to stay within budgeted levels.
Our team are lucky to be able to work with the #1 luxury skincare brand Elemis and we are also proud to be the only Spa in the area to offer Jennifer Young treatments (treatments for those living with and beyond cancer).
No two days are the same for the Waterbeach team, as one day our Therapists could be advising Hotel guests on products, the next performing treatments on VIPS at our exclusive 10-bedroom country retreat Hound Lodge!
What do I need to be successful?
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy essential
- Previous experience of working in similar position and environment
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team
- A firm understanding of excellence in customer service
- Excellent personal presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient using IT software and systems
- Previous experience of working with brands such as Elemis, Jessica and Elemental Herbology would be a bonus
What will I get in return?
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly exercise classes
- Free Gym and Health Club membership
- Event tickets to Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- 15% commission on retail when targets are achieved.
- Free 30-minute treatments and products at taster prices
- Reduced fees for personal training
- Certified training and development opportunities
- Free uniform and staff meals when on shift
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs plus more
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Spa Assistant Manager JD document