Meetings and Events Front of House Assistant (Part time)
- £ 8.50 per hour - plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 16 hours per week
- 4 December 2019
Picture yourself as our enthusiastic part-time Front of House Assistant within our friendly Meetings and Events team.
You'll be responsible for setting up the facilities in advance of planned events, and will be responsible for maintaining the bar, stationery and Audio Visual equipment.
You'll build strong relationships with both internal and external customers in order to understand their needs and will be involved in menu tastings. You'll ensure our facilities are maintained to the highest standards, to ensure our customers receive an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll need:
- Previous hospitality experience
- Great people skills are essential along with a strong team ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
- A passion for customer service
- Event tickets
- Fee gym/health club membership
- A health cash plan
- Free uniforms and staff meals when on shift
We are offering a 16 hour permanent contract with full time benefits. Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the M & E Asst document