Assistant Manager - Meetings and Events
- £ 24,000.00 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 3 December 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our super efficient Meetings and Events team.
Based at the 4* Goodwood Hotel, you'll be responsible for assisting the Meetings & Events Manager, ensuring that excellent customer experiences are delivered whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
You'll lead by example and inspire the team, strengthening the great working relationships between the Front of House and Back of House operations, as well as the wider Hotel teams.
What you'll need:
- Great people skills are essential along with a strong team ethic
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
What you'll get in return:
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to all of our events
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, health checks and exercise classes
- Free staff uniforms, parking and meals when on shift
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Assistant Manager - M&E document