Personal Trainer & Leisure Attendant
- £ 8.50 per hour - plus competitve hourly rate for PT hours and additional earnings when targets are met
- Various - Full and Part time opportunities available (40h/32h per week)
- 31 December 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic, target driven Personal Trainer & Leisure Attendant to join our team at the Health Club, based at the 4* Goodwood Hotel. This is a really exciting time to join the Health Club family, as we expand the team and head into a fun filled 2020.
What does the role involve?
This is a hands-on, varied role with two core aspects to it.
The first aspect, will see you assisting in the efficient running of the Health Club where duties will include; pool testing, cleaning, and reception work. As you'll be the welcoming face of the club for our members and customers, you'll have super high standards of customer service and great attention to detail.
The second aspect of the role will see you on the gym floor, delivering gym programmes, and advising on correct technique & best practice, and engaging & building a rapport with our customers. Importantly, this time enables you to build your PT client base, and offers you the fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skillset and enhance your earnings through personal training sessions – this will even be within your contracted hours! If targets are met, this earning potential will increase even more… the sky really is the limit!
What will I need?
- Level 3 gym certificate is essential
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- You'll be enthusiastic, friendly and genuine
- A calm demeanour, plus you'll be extremely reliable
- Experience in pool plant rooms would be an advantage (but not essential).
What benefits are there?
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Discounts at local businesses and estate wide discounts
- Key items of uniform, free parking and staff meals on shift
What are the shifts?
Flexibility is key in this role. Weekend work will be required.
Mon – Thurs: Early shifts are from 5.45am to 2.15pm. Late shifts are from 1.45pm to 10.15pm
Fri – Sun: Early shifts are from 6.15am to 3pm. Late shifts are from 12.45pm to 9.15pm
If you’re looking for an exciting challenge and a role where no two days are the same, apply now!
- Please view the Personal Trainer & Leisure Attendant JD document