Senior Marketing Executive
- £27,000 to £30,000 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 26 November 2019
If you are looking for a creative and fast-paced role… look no further!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will play a key role in developing and managing Racecourse marketing campaigns to help us achieve our overarching revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
Customer service is key to all we do at Goodwood, so a genuine interest in delivering marketing communication with a customer focus is important.
This role will suit someone who is hyper-organised, good at meeting deadlines and who enjoys working with designers, photographers and videographers to create imaginative, impactful campaigns and stunning marketing collateral. Experience of horseracing is not a necessity.
What you’ll need:
- Educated to degree level. Specific marketing qualification, either at degree or post-grad level an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in another marketing role, with print experience preferred.
- A passion for customer experience.
- Quick learner on web-based platforms.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A team player with a sense of humour.
- An interest in horseracing is an advantage, but not a necessity.
What you’ll get:
- Gym membership
- Event tickets
- A health cash plan
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- A beautifully unique environment and amazing team
If this sounds like you, and you're looking for your next challenge, click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Senior Marketing Executive - Racecourse document