- £ 8.50 to £ 9.50 per hour - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 23 January 2020
Are you looking for a positive change in 2020?
Picture yourself as a Spa Therapist at the beautiful Goodwood Estate, joining the calm and caring Waterbeach Spa team. Could you be the next 'Beachlette' employee of the month as voted for by your team?
Led by Sharon, you'll be a valued member of 12 talented Therapists.
In this role you'll be able to spread your wings, as one day you could be advising Hotel guests on products, the next performing treatments on VIPS at our exclusive 10-bedroom country retreat Hound Lodge!
You'll get to work with the #1 luxury skincare brand Elemis and we are also proud to be the only Spa in the area to offer Jennifer Young treatments (treatments for those living with and beyond cancer).
There's no better feeling than making someone else smile... Ultimately, you'll be able to make customers the centre of your attention from the moment they walk through the door.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly exercise classes
- Competitive commission structure
- Free 30-minute treatments and products at taster prices
- Reduced fees for personal training
- Certified training and development opportunities
- Free uniform and staff meals when on shift
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs plus more
What you'll have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy essential
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in either a salon or spa environment
- Experience of working to retail targets and confident in decision making
- Ability to create and maintain relationships to encourage repeat clients
Shifts will range from 5 to 10 hours per day.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Therapist JD document