Motor Circuit Account Executive
- £23,000 per annum - depending on experience
- Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week
- 22 November 2019
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our fun, close-knit, Motor Circuit team.
In this key role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the Motor Circuit’s comprehensive range of products are delivered to an outstanding level to all customers. You’ll be commercially aware, helping to convert bespoke and corporate enquiries into sales. You’ll then actively monitor and, in some cases, manage the entire customer journey from initial enquiry, the event itself, and to retrieving and analysing post-event feedback.
You’ll plan and execute Motor Circuit events to the highest standard, ensuring all needs of any key partners are met on event, going above and beyond expectations. This will also involve maximising ‘on-event’ and ‘on-site’ sales.
You’ll be working closely with our marketing teams and external partners, and will therefore be a real people person with the ability to build strong working relationships.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in event planning and proven project management skills
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- The ability to juggle a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A sense of fun!
What you'll get in return:
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to all of our events
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, health checks and exercise classes
Click to 'apply' now!
- Please view the Motor Circuit Account Executive document