Casual Security Officer
- £9.20 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- Part Time - Various shifts available to include weekends and nights
- 11 November 2019
Picture yourself as part of our super efficient Security team.
We are looking for a Casual Security Officer who will help ensure our guests and teams are safe and secure to enjoy every moment here at Goodwood; whether they are attending one of our events, staying at the hotel or working here day-to-day.
You'll be part of a team that is responsible for providing 24 hour security coverage for all of the Estate's alarmed premises and respond to all 'security' related matters. You will assist the Security Supervisor with all personal security issues, organise and be responsible for all additional security required for 'events' at Goodwood.What you'll have:
- Experience in a Security related role
- An SIA Licence - Door supervisor is essential
- You'll hold a valid driving licence
- CCTV operator licence and First Aid and Work Certificate are desirable but not essential
- A working knowledge of fire and intruder alarm systems is also desirable
Please note extensive security checks are required, due to the nature of this position.
Click the green button to apply:
- Please view the Casual Security Officer JD document