Laundry/Domestic Assistant - Goodwood House
- £9,360 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 20 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday, plus weekends and bank holidays when required
- 21 January 2020
Picture yourself working at Goodwood House, responsible for the day to day laundry functions for the family.
We are looking for a Laundry Domestic Assistant to ensure all areas in the laundry are run efficiently and to a high standard. You'll be meticulous when it comes to all things cleaning, valeting and ironing, working quickly without compromising quality.
You may also assist with housekeeping as required, maintaining the private quarters and all guest bedrooms. Ensuring the house is clean and attractively presented at all times.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, close knit team, in an established, friendly and active household. It is important that you're able to anticipate the family’s requirements, working collaboratively and harmoniously as part of the team, but with autonomy in your own role.
What you'll need:
- Experience of working in a Housekeeping role would be great
- A friendly and helpful with a 'can do' attitude
- Due to our rural location, you'll need your own reliable transport
- You'll need to be flexible and able to work longer hours, including weekends and bank holidays when required
- Free gym/health club membership
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly chair massages, yoga sessions and exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual company bonus scheme
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
- Please view the Laundry Domestic Assistant document