Junior Planner - Motorsport Content
- £ 18,000.00 to £ 21,000.00 per annum - depending on experience
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 10 October 2019
12 month Contract
- How would you like to become a key support to our flagship motorsport events?
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests.
To do this, we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, curating the content for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
We are currently looking for a Junior Planner to assist with all aspects of administration relating to the delivery of vehicular and driver / rider content at Goodwood’s three headline events.
In this crucial role, you will assist with formal invitations to events, updating our databases and act as our point of contact for allocated VIP drivers / riders attending our events.
Acting as a host over each event and public ambassador for Goodwood, you will also contribute to the post event debrief, where we start planning for the following season.
What you will have:
- Administration experience with great attention to detail
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- A willing desire to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator and confident telephone manner
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of cars and motorsport is not essential
- A sense of fun
What you will get:
- Horseracing and motorsport event tickets
- Free gym/health club membership
- Amazing staff social events
- Estate discounts
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Corporate discounts with a number of leading businesses in the area
- Health cash plan covering a range of medical costs
- Annual bonus scheme
This role requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the event season.
- Please view the Junior Planner - Motorsport Content document