Health and Safety Officer - The Goodwood Estate
- £ 26,000.00 to £ 28,000.00 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 14 October 2019
Is this the most diverse and varied Health and Safety Advisor job in the world? Probably!
Picture yourself based in the beautiful surroundings of the Goodwood Estate, as our Health and Safety Officer. In this key role, you'll be promoting a safe working environment and making recommendations for positive change. You'll be part of a small team, ensuring that Goodwood is a safe place for staff and customers alike.
You'll be using your Health and Safety knowledge to advise on potential issues at any one of the sites across our 12,000 acre Estate. This could be at our Farm, Hotel, Racecourse or Aerodrome, amongst others.
What you'll need:
- NEBOSH qualifications are a must, along with experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of Fire risk management
- Brilliant people skills - you'll be able to build relationships across the business
- Experience in risk assessments, inspections and compliance.
- Previous experience working as a H&S Officer or similar is preferred but not essential
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- A Company bonus scheme
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
- Please view the Health and Safety Officer JD document