Host for The Goodwood Hotel
- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends
- 28 August 2019
Picture yourself as our E&H Host – a one of a kind role at Goodwood.
In this exciting and unique role, you’ll support our Entertaining & Hospitality businesses, providing excellent customer service and care to our guests throughout their whole journey at the Goodwood Estate. You’ll be the welcoming face of the 4* Goodwood Hotel, ensuring both corporate guests and leisure guests have full access to the various business across the Estate and ensuring that their needs and expectations are exceeded.
Our guests’ journey will start with you providing a warm welcome, setting the scene for their stay. This will include showing them to their rooms, assisting with luggage, and labelling and storing items where necessary.
You’ll then be on hand to escort clients to meetings and events which can involve driving them to and from the various venues across Goodwood Estate. You’ll also oversee transport arrangements during our larger events.
This role offers great variety and autonomy, as you will manage your own diary to meet the needs of the E&H businesses, meaning you could be out and about on the estate in the morning and then chatting to guests at the Hotel in the afternoon about their stay and informing them of all that the Estate has to offer.
You'll be part of a friendly team of 11 Hosts, who are regularly praised on TripAdvisor for their friendly and professional service, and enjoy 'Feast Fridays'.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally in the hospitality or leisure industry
- Supervisory experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- You’ll be a real people person with excellent customer service skills
- Great communication and I.T skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
What you'll get:
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- A health cash plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free uniform, parking and staff meals on shift
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside - this means you will need your own transport.
We'd love to hear from you. Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the E&H Host document