Casual Leisure Attendant at The Goodwood Hotel
- £ 7.70 to £ 8.21 per hour - plus holiday pay
- Various shifts available including weekends
- 11 September 2019
The Goodwood Health Club is more than just a gym. With a comprehensive programme of fitness classes and state-of-the-art gym equipment, complemented by our swimming pool and The Waterbeach Spa, there really is something for every 'body'.
Why not discover for yourself?
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic Leisure Attendant to join our team at the Health Club on a casual basis.
Our casual roles are a great choice for those looking for fun and flexible work that fits around existing work commitments, college and university studies or summer holidays.
As Leisure Attendant you'll be joining a fantastic team based at the 4* Hotel, in a hands-on role, where you'll assist in the efficient running of the Health Club.
Your duties will include pool testing, cleaning, reception work and customer service. As you'll be the welcoming face of the club for our members and customers, you'll naturally be a customer service superstar with a positive and friendly manner.
No two days will be the same, with your working areas including: Reception, Fitness Studio, Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Patio and all Changing Areas.
What you'll need:
- Gym instructor Level 2 qualification essential
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- A calm demeanour, plus you'll be extremely reliable
- Experience in pool plant rooms would be an advantage (but not essential).
What you'll get:
- Free staff meals on shift
- Key items of uniform
- Free parking
Plus you will receive full training, after which you will be able to cover a variety of shifts which include 05.45-14.15 or 14.15-22.15 and will include weekend work.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Health Club Assistant - March 2019 document